Invisalign® is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces. Clear aligners are removable and virtually invisible, which means you can work on getting that new smile you’ve always wanted, and no one will suspect. Because the aligners are removable, you can still eat and drink whatever you’d like. You can also brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth. There are no metal wires, or brackets to cause potential discomfort.
Many of our patients who had never considered traditional braces are now happily and comfortably achieving their perfect smiles with Invisalign®.
- Invisalign® works best when you choose an experienced provider like Dr. Romani.
- Wear each custom-made set of Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only to eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your teeth will move gradually each week.
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks.
- Total treatment time averages 6-15 months.
- Average number of Aligners is between 18 and 30.